Farmfull offers you an easier and quicker way to sell and buy your products. To make your experience hassle free and to do a safer transaction, we urge you to follow the below safety tips every time when you do transaction using the website.
- Stay Local, Always meet the buyer/seller in person in a safe and public location to see the product and exchange funds.
- Never pay in advance to any seller you don't know.
- Never send or net transfer money to sellers/buyers, even mailing the cheques or using online payment service unless you are confirmed with the deal and meet the seller/buyer in person.
- Whenever possible, request original receipt for the purchase.
- Avoid Payments by Cheque. It is not certain that the cheque can be cashed.
- Postage paid by seller or registered mail does not guarantee the package content and goods conditions.
- Never send the goods before payments are settled and you are satisfied with the financial part of the transaction. Exchange product and payment at the same time and in person.
- Be extra cautious when you find an offer which is too good to be true or unrealistic. Use common sense.
- Never get carried away if the other party is pushing you to complete the deal or if someone ask for extra fees for doing a transaction.
- Never share your financial information, bank accounts, credit card details etc with any unknown person.
Inform us of any such attempt of fraud or suspicious activities immediately by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that you have been cheated, we encourage you to contact legal departments to take action against the fraud person/entity.